1. Find a song.
(The perfect NaNo writing song is a tricky balance. It should be either instrumental or have unobtrusive lyrics that will not pose any distractions. Songs in foreign languages are also good. These are not just songs that you like to listen to, they are songs that you can write to. They're at most three steps above white noise.)
2. Upload it on sendspace.
To start things off, I uploaded a zip file of some of my tried-and-true NaNo songs.
1. Souvenirs - Architecture in Helsinki
2. Piazza, New York Catcher - Belle and Sebastian
3. Bandwitch - Broken Social Scene
4. Farley's Office - Cats Don't Dance [um stop laughing. it's good to write to, okay?]
5. Slide - Dido
6. Windmills of Your Mind - Dusty Springfield
7. L'amour ne dure pas toujours - Feist
8. Airshifting - Kitchens of Distinction
9. Velvet Tear - Mannheim Steamroller
10. Aerith's Theme (Piano Version) - Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
11. The Tallest Man, The Broadest Shoulders - Sufjan Stevens
12. Holding on - VNV Nation
13. Bubble Toes - Jack Johnson
zip file here.
Now you do it!
Also, I want a lot of music, so pimp this. I'm going off to post it on the forums.